Sunday I was made aware of my habit of making ridiculous statements. I should be scared to think of what might take place if people were to heed my “philosophies” . Here are just a few of my latest contributions to my unabridged world…It is such a lovlier place…
– ” hell is a place so why not use the word!!!” yes, out of my mouth at church while running the power point for the preacher…lovely I know, but abortion makes me mad.
– ” I think everyone should have an addiction, I believe they are actually healthy” …said that to my father, who did not agree…I also earned one of those “whose child are you? ” looks. Yes, I am aware I constantly argue against substance abuse.
– “Painting your nails cures deppression” I actually prescribed this to someone and it actually worked…who would have thought.
– ” Wearing a scarf in my particular hair is the same as me having dreadlocks” …in my head.
– ” Running away may possibly be the answer to everything” Completely untrue, don’t try this at home.
– “Highschool tears the inspiration right out of you” Join my movement? …I unashamedly admit to sounding like “such a hippie”
– ” Sooner or later the real world won’t exist” …Still holding on to that one
– “Wear your friends clothes, its benficial to your mental health…alright probably just my mental health, whatever.
– “Starbucks Coffee is fake” …yeah so it’s made from coffee beans, but its just odd.
-” Marquette is amazing” …you can think what you would like…But we have a commons!
-“It is ok to cry in art class…no one actually notices”
So I realize that pretty much every one of these statements are completely ridiculous…But I will argue till I am cross- legged on the ground laughing and pretending to be able to sing.